Electrical Engineering has been one of our basic activities the past years. Following is included under this activity:
- New Electrical Design & Installation
- Maintain/rebuilt old installations
- Control /Automation Systems
- Ship Safety Systems
Total Consult AS can be responsible for managing, maintaining and upgrading shipboard power distribution and associated control systems onboard all types vessels, as well as interacting and providing technical support to the electrical maintenance/repair crews.
Responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensure approved, scheduled and applicable class required maintenance is performed on the power distribution and control systems of each vessel.
- Familiarization with each vessel’s power/control system and manage/coordinate and conduct periodic calibration updates & FMEA’s.
- Provide technical support for diagnostics and repair of electrical systems, reference systems and reference/mechanical systems.
- Supervise/interact with all electrical maintenance/repair crews at various locations including offshore and marine support facilities.
- Periodically review vessel power/controls systems logs and make recommendations for improved operation.
- Write and review system/equipment specifications, perform systems /equipment and vendor evaluations.
- Preparing, revising, and/or reviewing technical manuals, engineering operating procedures, instructions, specifications, standards and PMS documentation for cognizant equipment and systems.
- Assist in the design and engineering of shipboard electrical power generation and distribution systems.
- Interact with project management in support of project requirements.